Smoother, contoured hard-finished surfaces protect against feed sticking and spoiling.
- Highest quality 5,000 PSI concrete assures you of years of maintenance free service
- High quality concrete also assures you of lowest overall cost. Livestock will clean up these smooth bunks better than other types and produce more beef or milk for you.
- Modern feeding operations pay for these concrete bunks with labor savings and increased efficiency.
- Concrete feed bunks are more resistant to surface damage from acids in ensilage.
- Bolt-on plates can be made from plywood.